Saturday, October 4, 2008

... ... turns out ... ...

*
All the ones that used to be my close buddies/friends,
Are drifting apart

All the ones that used to be my classmates,
We're having difficulty meeting up once again
*
The ones that use to SMS text me, MSN me and Talk to me AUTOMATICALLY,
they are not doing so anymore

The ones that looks for me for a listening ear,
Now left me at one corner to stone, nothing left to do

The ones that I like/loved (regardless items or people),
Fate is not getting us together, instead, pulling us apart.
And even further

What is not fated to be mine,
We just had to be cruelly forced to accept that it will never be mine somehow..
*
Those whom I trusted,
Seems to get less trustworthy as time passes by

Those who took my nature for granted,
Started to betray and hurt me once and again and over again

Those whom I cared for,
Are not noticing it

Those who told me about themselves,
It seems turns out to be the opposite

Whatever questions you asked and the answer you received from others,
Sometimes they are doing the opposites of their answers
Not just answers, but answers that affects a scale
*
At times when you need someone badly,
no one's around.
But when you are fine,
They are around.
Somehow at the wrong time
*
~.::The End::.~

No comments: