Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday my-"Times"

Slept like a pig but dragged myself up after the night's darkness.
*
The night's chat still flash in my mind. Not haunting but flashing every now and then.
*
"It'll be over soon. I'm fine. This is my life and I controls it. Though i can't control fate, but every path of Life and Fate are created after every new decisions made at the end of every previous paths (situations) that I journeyed before. When it's fated to be with, bond it with. But if it's not, forget it. Carry on walking and wait at the same time. Stop waiting when the story's over"
I told that to myself.
*
Settled my breakfast and for hours later, set off from home to Asri's house for his Hari Raya celebration, which he invited me to attend. This year's much quieter than last year. 2 or 3 of our best friends aren't around unlike last year, which they atended, Nick, Ozy and Art.
This year, only KL, Vinny and I attended.
As super nice as usual, Asri's house. Really liked the design.
This time's visit, it's super lot of people. All cramped in there and loads of people whom i do not know. Felt so strange and somehow odd.. Because it's not just my nature, not greeeting anyone I see, especially to those who are closely related to the ones I know.
Had my lunch, sat on a sofa and continued snacking as per usual.. XD
(Standard Operation Procedure.. S.O.P.)
*
Not much interesting at all, stayed in Asri's "Room of Entertainment" the whole day.
Played comp, chatted, asked about each other..
Asri that funny "joker" who can't remember his NSP (Network Security Password), therefore i'm unable to use my lappy to access internet.
I just slacked, eat and watch TV. Nothing else. Borrowed his Desktop to online for awhile.
Halfway through, felt pointless going online as no one will talk to me these days.
No initia-tion by the others these days (except last night)
*
Hours later, Watched "The Island". Nice show
Some great actions and nice scenes of high techies. =) (*Awed*)
Some saddening and lovable scenes.. haha.. Nothing much though.. All i know is a lot of running done since the Climax.. Overall, 3.5 out of 5. =)
*
About to go off at the end of the show, Asri's mum urge us to eat again (i've ate countless rounds alr! ><)
After that, how sweet of Asri's mum to give as "Ang-Pow" because of their Hari Raya.. I just accept it in terms of appreciation and Asri's parents are really glad that we attended and came for visit, keeping close in touch.
At the end, good-o'bro Asri walked us to Admiralty station from his house. Not tiring but rather relax.
Continued chatting with them, from the regular casual to the rather in-depth ones..
Upon reaching the station,
Vinny, KL and I bade Asri goodbye and entered the station for the train
*
I alighted at Yishun and headed for the interchange for another bus ride.
Reached the estate then went to 7-11 to buy another loaf of bread for tomorrow morning. Dammit. All sold out. Even the grocery.
Curses
In the end spent 2bucks for a loaf of bread that is lesser and more expensive than the usual one i bought in 7-11.
Basket.
*
Home Sweet Home
*
Came online and started typing at 12.03am (late by few minutes and i reached the next day..-.-)

No comments: